Dedicated to my wife, Eryn Spangler.
Let’s talk about sex. I had a lot of down time during this past week due to the snowstorms, so therefore, I watched too many morning talk shows with my mom. A lot of topics concerned love, but more concerned sex. Dr. Oz and “Today” both featured information on bettering your sex life as well as what couples “should” do on Valentine’s Day. However, none of the shows discussed any sexual or loving music to play during this “internationally recognized day of love”. Shame…
- “My Funny Valentine” by Michael Bublé (or any other jazz crooner)
- “Take You Down” by Chris Brown
- “Better Together” by Jack Johnson
- “Foolish Love” by Rufus Wainwright
- “Chocolate Rose” by Kingsfoil
- “Sex on Fire” by Kings of Leon
- “Let’s Do It (Let’s Fall in Love)” by Ella Fitzgerald
- “The Way You Love Me” by Michael Jackson
- “Chuck E’s in Love” by Rickie Lee Jones
- “All I Wanna Be (Is By Your Side)” by Peter Frampton
I spent the day with my best friend in the world. We went to dinner at TGIF (only because Olive Garden was packed), came home, had a brief Chris Brown dance session, watched This Is It and finished the day taking pictures. Perfect. 🙂
Single or taken, Happy Valentine’s Day.